SabreMSN is an IM client that enables Amiga computers to connect to and chat on the Windows Live Messenger network.
Daniel Westerberg has taken over development of SabreMSN. :)
Release notes and Older downloads..
- Fixed a number of memory leaks, especially one continuous leak.
- Added a status icon for oneself to make it easier to see what status I have.
- Made a setting to use or not the status icons for those who think they are ugly.
- Improved the auto-Idle timeout such that it only sets you idle if you are truly
idle and not using mouse or keyboard for 10 minutes. Also unidle automatically
when sending a message.
- Made the height of the chat input text box adjustable.
- Put the button bar into a virtualgroup to let you scale down the window.
- Made the Quit requester look a bit nicer and accept keys.
24bit IFF ILBM smiley set
2009-12-13: SabreMSN Classic theme - (readme) - (screenshot)
- MSN display pictures
- popup's for incoming messages and when users come online
- file transfer capability with Windows Live Messenger and other clients
- "user is typing" notifications
- nudges (they shake the window just like on Windows)
- logging/log reloading
- utf8 character conversion using codesets.library
- sound alerts
- editable usernames
- add/remove and rename users
- personal messages
- music messages, showing music person is listening to
- optional tabbed chat window
- ARexx interface (read the docs for more info)